>   OK , who else can I attack here ? How about RS for not
> drawing our attention to this amazing shader in the first
> place ? Vesa say's to Juha " Hey , let's give them every
> single tool known to mankind (at a very cheap price-point)

How about yourself for not reading the manual? :-)
Very much the same thing I guess.....

http://www.phnet.fi/public/realsoft/material/vsl/illumination.html

Look under the gamma stuff...

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, use,
disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or
by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments permanently from your
system.