Hi List, Jason, Boris ... Garry

Boris wrote:

> no way ... the only one who should leave this list is Gary. He is a big
> shame for the RS community.

I agree with Boris.

I expect that the List can not vote a user off the list since access to the
list might be a contract offered by Realsoft to anyone purchasing RS. The
solution many of us have found is to simply not respond to or even read
posts from those who do not deserve the effort. But in this reply I suppose
I am breaking my own rule. The paradox of justice.

Neil Cooke