[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
...to Commodore C64, the place it probably started for some of us.
According to the news it is today precicely 25 years since the first
Commodore C64 hit the stores.

Time is precious, and getting aware that 25 years has passed since it
all began, I guess I'm getting kind of into a hurry :-) God I feel old,
LOL!

Just curious , how any of you guys started out on this machine, and what
did you use it for? Myself I got one when it was fairly new, and
immediately started "coding" in basic, which evolved into machinecode
using the Edna cartrigde (had some others I don't remember the name of).
I was also into music and a little graphics, but my real interrest for
graphics didn't come until I got the Amiga 500.

Yes, I'm still lurking around, but haven't had the oppurtunity to do
anything "real" in ages.

Regards
Karl R

Thankz for the announcement; yes is hard to believe it has been 25 years.
I had a Koala pad and a Okimate color printer, so was producing amazing computer graphics, even then ; P (rofl)

Also got a lifetime of game playing out of my system during that time. Finally, after being boxed up for a few years, I got a MIDI interface for it and many more hours of enjoyment out of that wonderful machine.

Cheerz,
Zaug