All,

To what extent does the Accumulo Client rely on the Hadoop Client?  I
apologize if the question is a bit obtuse.  But I got into dependency weeds
trying to get the Hadoop Client to work in OSGI.  (See below Hadoop Client
woes)   I am now wondering if I OSGified Accumulo's client would I
encounter the same-old-same-old or somehow dodge the bullet.

Would anyone else be interested?

<Hadoop Client woes>
I sat down to do what Corey suggested and took a shot at getting the Hadoop
Client working in OSGi.  I used the service mix bundles, but alas, it seems
that somewhere in the dependencies something wants to use JAAS and that is
stopping the show.  I creating a fragment that exports the required package
so OSGI can find them--nothing doing; I'm stuck.

If one Googles, one finds JAAS is problematic in OSGi as are a number of
J2EE technologies.
</Hadoop Client woes>