Thanks Josh,

My container for the moment is equinox, but all should work in Felix as
well.  I've been using bndtools for my other OSGi work so I'm faced with
either annotating the Accumulo Code or wrapping it somehow.  What do you
want to bet I wind up inlining it?  Still, the annotated (read
componentized) approach would be less kloogy.  I hesitate because I'd wind
up maintaining my own code line.

--
There are ways and there are ways,

Geoffry Roberts