+user@

Thanks Joan for bringing this up!

Thanks Lena for your perspective and courage to voice it here.

Thanks all for your input.

+1 on reworking the logo.
 - an animal on the couch could do the trick, or just no person, but see the
next point, really. I’m not worried about logo confusion with Couchbase.
+1 on letting professionals do it.
-1 on a colour change. Maybe toning it towards the Fauxtony orange is an
option, but see the previous point.
-1000 on renaming the project.
+1 on moving on from “Relax” as a theme. It’s a Katzism and out of date as far
as the people who run the project now. Something around sync would be nice, any
other completely unrelated whimsy would also be appreciated.

Best
Jan