On Mar 13, 2018 13:16, "Joachim Lindenberg" <joac...@lindenberg.one> wrote:

Can anyone confirm on whether (s)he can use Audio with Hyper-V? then I
would conclude it could be my extension or setup and am wondering how to
best debug that.

If you're referring to a Guacamole extension, that subsystem is independent
of the handling of audio. Your extension cannot be a cause.

Or can anyone confirm lack of Audio as well, indicating it might be an
issue with guacamole?

Audio is a fairly fundamental feature within Guacamole that has been
working for both RDP and VNC for some time. While it's not impossible that
there is a bug here, it is very unlikely. [1]

Googling around regarding Hyper-V and audio, I find varying references to
the level of support, with some stating that audio is not supported, while
others state that audio requires some specific edition/version. Assuming
that audio is indeed supported by Hyper-V, it's unclear whether it actually
uses the audio aspect of RDP (the RDPSND channel) to provide this.

Can anyone confirm whether Hyper-V supports audio for RDP connections to
the hypervisor? (For remote connections, that is, not connections via a
tool running on the same local machine as Hyper-V itself.)

- Mike

[1] http://guacamole.apache.org/faq/#probably-not-a-bug