Von: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jum...@guac-dev.org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. März 2018 23:49
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Audio with Hyper-V?

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 2:16 PM, Joachim Lindenberg <joac...@lindenberg.one
<mailto:joac...@lindenberg.one> > wrote:

In all my experiments, using VMConnect (on Win10 Pro) connecting to Hyper-V
(also on Win10Pro), Audio was working.

Can you please confirm that:

1) You are connecting remotely (you are not trying to access the VM from the
same machine running Hyper-V).

2) Connecting remotely via some other RDP client also provides audio (not
Guacamole and not a client specific to Hyper-V like VMConnect).

I'm trying to eliminate the possibility that audio for Hyper-V only uses RDP
for the remote display (and deals with audio only by directly accessing the
local sound card). Assuming it does leverage RDP for both graphics and audio, I
would then like to make sure that this is not driven by some feature specific
to Hyper-V which does not leverage the standard RDPSND channel normally used
for audio.

- Mike