Von: Joachim Lindenberg [mailto:joac...@lindenberg.one]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. März 2018 19:24
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: AW: AW: Audio with Hyper-V?

Hi,

maybe there is a problem with audio & Hyper-V only and not with RDP in general.
I tried RDP on port 3389 to both the Hyper-V host as well to the same guest I
tried to access via port 2179, setting preconnection-blob (and security nla) –
RDP to 3389 works with audio, port 2179 etc. does not support audio.

I am particularly interested in connecting to 2179 as this allows to connect
already before the OS is loaded and irrespective of any network or remote
access settings.

What next? Create an issue?

Thanks & Best Regards, Joachim