Follow up Question:

I am able to login to guacamole-client by specifying the token in the URL as
in the following example, however, it does not log me out after the time has
expired.

http://localhost:8080/guacamole/#/?token=F49C8084410E78DBBFBAF5B1E18D186872DA3978550C536FAA12E447454BCF39

The curl command returns permission denied message as in the following
output which is expected/correct.

>curl --data-urlencode "data=4tHe0Sbn9p4OnqQ/2WLD4iU4QKcx7VFgxSo7
1yTcV6cd0RsmbA6mEHVCztXKl22u8noSnDJDT+rz4SozFIMnKvot6PBK87DT6iXwH
+fflOhB9U7yjEsvSbPoO67uZ7iU53CxjGGgD+iheHFnn1jFiFY3MrP+CGl3V+OzOi
2V7vm+ARqV3MPKmOk4JkpqwKO1" http://localhost:8080/guacamole/api/t
okens
{"message":"Permission denied.","translatableMessage":{"key":"Per
mission denied.","variables":null},"statusCode":null,"expected":[
],"type":"INVALID_CREDENTIALS"}>

But when I restart the tomcat8 server and try to login using the same URL,
it rejects it.

So what am I missing here to get the login expiration from the web browser
as well?

Thank you in advance.

YT

--