Not examined the container myself but the most likely answer is the deployed
file does not have the correct permissions from being deployed separately, they
need to be the same  or close enough to the acct the guac instance is running
under

Sent from AOL on Android

  On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 at 7:06, Remush<m.remmar...@gmail.com> wrote:   Okay, it
seems like the container is failing to read the guacd.conf due to SELINUX?
which is weird because the VM has SELinux on permissive yet I get:SELinux is
preventing /opt/guacamole/sbin/guacd from open access on the file
/etc/guacamole/guacd.conf
‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 18 בדצמ׳ 2023 ב-7:19 מאת ‪Remush‬‏ <‪m.remmar...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬

I have checked again and it is listening on 0.0.0.0:4822
now I have successfully put the guacd.conf (Thanks by the way. adding double
space helped for some reason) with the bind_host as 127.0.0.1, yet the
container is still listening on 0.0.0.0:4822.

Now I still receive the "Connection refused". Is there anything I can try?

(Thanks for all your help)
‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 18 בדצמ׳ 2023 ב-1:33 מאת ‪Michael Jumper‬‏
<‪mjum...@apache.org‬‏>:‬

On 12/17/23 05:20, Remush wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>
> I have finally set up a working guacamole.
> I have created a connection but when I try to use the connection I get a
> red rectangle with the error message:
> "An internal error has occurred within the Guacamole server, and the
> connection has been terminated. If the problem persists, please notify
> your system administrator, or check your system logs."
>
> When checking the guacamole container logs I see the following error:
> "ERROR o.a.g.s GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP tunnel request failed:
> java.net.ConnectExeption: Connection refused (Connection refused)"
>
> "DEBUG o.a.g.s GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - Internal error in HTTP tunnel."
> "org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleServerException:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)"

Make sure guacd is running and listening on the expected address.

If it is running, check whether your Linux distro defines both "::1" and
"127.0.0.1" for localhost, as that would cause TCP connections to
localhost to round-robin between IPv6 and IPv4, whereas guacd will only
listen on either IPv4 _or_ IPv6.