Okay, it seems like the container is failing to read the guacd.conf due to
SELINUX? which is weird because the VM has SELinux on permissive yet I get:
SELinux is preventing /opt/guacamole/sbin/guacd from open access on the
file /etc/guacamole/guacd.conf

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 18 בדצמ׳ 2023 ב-7:19 מאת ‪Remush‬‏ <‪m.remmar...@gmail.com
‬‏>:‬