From: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jum...@guac-dev.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 1:07 PM
To: Chris Cook
Cc: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Scripted Branding

There is some basic documentation covering the layout of extensions with
respect to theming here, though please beware this should be considered a draft
until the IPMC vote regarding 0.9.10-incubating
(hopefully) passes:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/0.9.10-incubating/gug/guacamole-ext.html#ext-file-format

A Guacamole extension is just a .jar file containing a guac-manifest.json along
with anything else your extension uses (see above). In the case of an extension
which does nothing more than theming/branding, the only other things within the
.jar will be the CSS, HTML, images, etc. you need.

- Mike