Hello!

Yes, SELECT * FROM cache; will cause problems for you, unless you are using
lazy=true, which isn't default.

However, if you're using lazy=true, you should probably search for memory
leaks in your own code (such as trying to keep all results in memory at the
same time instead of iterating).

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev