Thank you again Ilya.  I do have the lazy load function working now and I am
no longer crashing ignite with large result sets.  I do still get OOM
errors, but now it seems more like a tuning issue.

It would be really helpful if anyone can provide more details on how the
lazy load function is working behind the scenes.  The documentation just
says that it is used as a "hint for Ignite to fetch the result set lazily".
It makes it difficult to plan around what resources are needed without more
details (e.g. does it offload when a particular percentage of heap is
used?).

The durable memory tuning documentation is very helpful when it comes to
planning around cache requirements but I'm struggling to optimize the memory
settings to take into account query usage as well.  Any help would be very
much appreciated.