Hello!

You can add lazy=true setting in your DBeaver connection configuration. See
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver

Other than that, unfortunately, the recommendation is to be careful with
your queries. Nobody can guarantee that any RDBMS doesn't have HCF queries,
but in case of Apache Ignite there's only rudimentary support of query
memory consumption checks and limiting.

Ilya Kasnacheev