I'm confused. If the DataStreamer blocks until all data is loaded into remote
caches and I'm only ever running a fixed number of DataStreamers (4 max),
which close after they read a single file of a more or less fixed length
each time (no more than 200MB; e.g. I shouldn't have more than 800MB +
additional Ignite Metadata at any point in my DataStreamers), I shouldn't be
seeing a gradual build-up of memory, but that's what I'm seeing.

Maybe I should have said before that this is a persistent cache and the
problem starts at some point after I've run out of memory in my data regions
(not immediately, but hours later).