Any suggestions from where I can go from here? I'd like to find a way to
isolate this problem before I have to look into another storage/grid
solutions. A lot of work has gone into integrating Ignite into our platform,
and I'd really hate to start from scratch. I can provide as much information
as needed to help pinpoint this problem/do additional tests on my end.

Are there any projects out there that have successfully run Ignite on
Kubernetes with Persistence and a high-volume write load?

I've been looking into using third-party persistence but we require SQL
queries to fetch the bulk of our data and it seems like this isn't really
possible with Cassandra, et al, unless I can know in advance what data needs
to be loaded into memory. Is that a safe assumption to make?