Hi,

1) I had a problem with my cache warm up code which was not working.
Now with the default cache properties, I am traversing 110 relations per
millesecond.

2) When I load my db with your cache properties, I have MappedMemException.
See here the full stack. http://pastebin.com/XwV41iJB
I tried to put lower values, but I get the same.
FYI My heap size is 2500M.

I do not get the algorithm to put correct values in the cache properties.

Is 110 rels per milliseconds a good value or can I do much better ?

About the graphDB generator : my code only imports 'real' data that are
extracted from an RDBMS. Since those data are confidential, I cannot send
them to you.

Also FYI I get a 404 on
http://docs.neo4j.org/chunked/snapshot/configuration.html

Cheers.