Guillaume,

please try to reduce the memory mapped settings I provided, e.g by 30%.
You can also inspect your system how much "free" memory is reported when you're
running the neo4j test. This amount of memory can be added to the memory mapped
file caches.

Have you looked at the linux transaction test?

I see the only problem with your use-case if you traverse the graph in a way
that constantly churns all the nodes + relationships through the caches so that
they get removed before the next cache hit can occur.

Michael