What are you using presently ???

-----Original Message-----
From: BJ Freeman [mailto:bjf...@free-man.net]
Sent: 22 February 2011 AM 11:26
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Drop down menu with category and subCategory of the same problem

Ok so your using an Ftl, and the pattern your using has been moved away
from.
I will let someone that may stil use this pattern respond.
:D
thanks for the added into.

BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Hardik Handa sent the following on 2/21/2011 9:49 PM: