Hi Pierre,

Jacopo's first words in that email were "In my opinion".  That's an extremely
important point.

There are no guidelines because each PMC member is free to vote however they
feel would best serve the project.  Any of us could provide our own personal
guidelines but they would still just be personal opinions.

Regards
Scott