From my perspective the confluence document seems to outline everything pretty
well.

I think the 'trust' aspect would simply be that a voting PMC member is able to
trust that a potential committer would fulfill the the outlined roles and
responsibilities.  The 'attitude' would simply be that the potential committer
is willing to follow advice and work well with others.  Neither of these things
are so strange that they'd need to be further documented IMO.

I can't speak for Jacopo or anyone else, that's just my interpretation.

Regards
Scott