Hi All

Thanks for the feedback and comments. Based on this I will run through actions
for the next steps:

Allocating Mentors
particular issue.,  will get notified immediately if there are any comments or
changes. This means that any ongoing conversation around a Jira moves into the
Jira itself which makes sense as it will become part of the task and work
history .

Slack Etc

Creating Umbrella tasks in Jira
I think rather than one single overarching documentation Jira task, we can
create each guide as an umbrella task similar to what  I’ve done with the
Human Resources Guide. I think it would be better to use our Documentation wiki
page to track which guides are in missing or still being worked on.

So let’s move along to the next step :-)

Thanks
Sharan