Thanks Rajesh,

There is already https://the-asf.slack.com

Let's see what infra will come with...

Jacques

Le 27/07/2018 à 04:13, Rajesh Mallah a écrit :

Slack Etc

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-26/slack-and-atlassian-team-up-to-take-on-microsoft-in-chat-software

Slack will pay an undisclosed amount over the next three years to acquire
Atlassian’s HipChat and Stride assets, chief executives from both companies
said. Slack CEO Stewart Butterfield described both the payment and the
investment by Atlassian in his company as “nominal” in financial terms but
important strategically. He declined to elaborate on the former.

regds
mallah.