Thanks Antonio.  This is what I decided after searching through the Tiles
jar for "prepare".  Can you tell me if Tiles2 is documented somewhere.
Also, is there a guide that explains the required changes when migrating
Tiles1 to Tiles2?  This looks like some really nice work and I'm happy to
see that Tiles has remained in lockstep with Struts.  I have used Tiles for
years and have always thought it was one of the greatest strengths of
Struts.  In fact, most developers around here don't even view them as being
unrelated.  This is probably why I posted in the Struts area.

Sorry about that,
Scott

On 4/12/07, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2007/4/11, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Also what supersedes the controllerClass tag?

"preparer" attribute, and it must implement the "ViewPreparer" interface.
Anyway this kind of question should be asked in the Tiles mailing list:
http://tiles.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio