I will try the variants that you say. I was deepening the problem:

I have a Aggregate AE that contains CasMultiplier, the original CAS
is finish when it arrives to this CasMultiplier,  this generates new
CAS and is this CAS that continue in the flow of Aggregate.

After restart broker (without restart the service of annotator) and
send a CAS to process,  the listener associated to the client api
uima-as (BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl) is notified  when the
original CAS finalizes, but the new Cas generated in the
CasMultiplier, It is not notifies when finalizes.

with Aggregate AE simple the log is the same, but how the original CAS
 is notifies into the listener when finalizes, not have problem
because is not expected for another new CAS.