Can you clarify if the UIMA-AS service is a Cas Multiplier. Meaning given a
CAS it produces child CASes
which are then sent to UIMA-AS client. Is this what this service is
supposed to do if the broker is running?

Can you confirm the scenario:
1) Client sends a CAS to UIMA-AS aggregate service
2) Service receives the CAS
3) Broker dies
4) Broker is restarted

Does the UIMA-AS client receive the CAS back in a reply when a broker is
restarted?

-Jerry