I have to wonder if this is related to the problem you're seeing with the
CBTS using weaving. It just popped up.  Since I've never used that
mechanism I don't know.  I usually just add my test endpoint definitions in
the test-blueprint-proerties.xml and then have a different default and cfg
production.

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/weaveAddFirst-doesn-t-work-correctly-with-route-level-onException-td5787900.html