OK , can you post up the results of the ssvm check again?

As suggested previously on this thread – can you try to
1) Ping the NFS server from the SSVM (SSVM check does this as well) – if this
doesn’t work then you have a networking issue.
2) Depending on ping - manually mount the secondary NFS share on your SSVM. If
this doesn’t work then you need to investigate the logs at the NFS end to see
why the NFS handshake fails.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect