Hi Dag, thanks for reply

Did the change and the VMs are being rebuilt

NFS server configuration, I took this from the installation guied

[root@share ~]# cat /etc/exports
/share_smb/export/secondary *(rw,async,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check)
/share_smb/export/primary *(rw,async,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check)
[root@share ~]#