Hi Guys, thanks for replying buy running ssvm-check.sh I got below output

[image: Inline images 1]

My nfs is 172.17.101.253 but it is looking for 172.17.101.1 which is the
gateway and the Management server is 172.17.101.248 but it is looking in to
Loval host

[image: Inline images 2]

What is going on, have I done something wrong?