Hi Asanka,

Can you change your “host” global setting to your management server IP (it’s
currently set to “localhost”), restart your management service and then destroy
your SSVM + let this recreate.

Once done run the check again and let us know the outcome.

Can you also show us the configuration of your NFS share – i.e. what parameters
are set etc.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect