I am having a problem trying to build a bundle with Maven. Problem
manifests when doing "mvn install" (or package) with following error
message:
---
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'bundle'.
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingbundle.
---

The pom.xml has standard settings as detailed on
[http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html]
as well as on multiple blog pages. And specifically I do have
"<extensions>true</extensions>" in plug-in definition (which was
mentioned as one cause for such a problem).

I am using Maven 2.0.10 (had 2.0.7, upgraded, no change), and use the
default maven repository (repo1.maven.org); although none of changes I
have tried (various) have had any effect on this particular problem.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I can try to give more details if
necessary, but pom.xml does not seem to differ at all from suggested
ones, all of which are very similar to each other. So I'm guessing
maybe there is something

-+ Tatu +-