That would be perfect. Automatically adding imports is something I’m really
missing in VS Code.

“Organize imports” is another item that would be really nice to have.

“Command 1”  is something else I use in Flash Builder regularly. Generating
getters and setters from variables is a great time saver. (Other quick fixes
too)

I’m really pumped up about your extension. Good tooling for FlexJS is really
important IMO, and tooling built around a modern editor with features like
multi-selection, etc. is great.

What would be involved in having templates for different project types? Is that
something that’s do-able in VS Code?

Harbs