Hi Josh,

compliments to what you've already achieved. Looks promising and I'm considering giving it a try, when I'll start porting an AS3 project to Javascript.

The first project will be pure AS3, but I have another project in mind that makes heavy use of Flex and would be a nice candidate to test FlexJS.

So far I considered Typescript and most probably React as framework for the first project; perhaps together with Pixi (if I do not continue using a JS library that actually does most of the display list related things).

But something like continuing developing in AS3 and then "simply" convert it to JS sounds too nice to be true.

But if I understood things about NextGenAS correctly, that could be possible. No sure how to handle dozens of classes, but I'll find out.

Before I dive into all that, I have a short question you hopefully can answer:

You focus on VS Code as IDE. I'm used to IntelliJ IDEA, and prefer using that.

I know you're an IntelliJ user also and iIrc you even plan a video about that topic.

So what is your recommended approach for me?

Thanks and regards

Hans