@Josh,

I thought the installer created frameworks/libs/player and
frameworks/libs/air folders.  In the repos and Ant and Maven builds you
won't have those folders, but I think you do in IDE-compatible setups.

@Vincent, please post the latest output so we can see that
-allow-subclass-overrides was set and if some other error resulted.

Thanks,
-Alex