Alex, I was saying to remove some folders from the module's dependencies in
IntelliJ IDEA. Not to delete them from the file system.

In the current wiki for using FlexJS with IntelliJ IDEA, it says to add
/frameworks as a dependency. I'm saying that you should add only
/frameworks/libs instead (but exclude the player/air stuff, same as
before). I think the Vincent may not have started from scratch, so he may
still have some extra things from /frameworks that are outside of
/frameworks/libs (like /frameworks/projects and
/frameworks/js/FlexJS/projects, as a couple of examples).

- Josh