Hello harbs and Piotrz,

=> The main goals of using modules in our workflow are in order of priority
:

1 - reduce compilation duration
2 - obtaining a clear separation of code
3 - reduce application loading time for users

1 is very important in our case, if we compile all module at the same time,
it takes more that one minute to the compiler to build the project in debug
mode.
Does the flexJS compiler rebuild the entire project every time it is
executed ?

=> I don’t think that we could get some of the features of our apps without
TLF. Here is a  quick video
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1gVUr1M4Mm2c05YUDF3cnVSUWc/view>
showing 2 examples of our use of TLF.

==> Regarding DI, I’m very used to Parsley, it’s a fantastic iOc framework
but I could switch to pureMVC. Piotrz, are you referring to specific flash
APIs when you say « Does core sources of Parsley which you are using has
dependency to Flash ? ». I believe it’s pure AS3, DI can be performed in AS3
or using metadata Tags  when used with Flex, this is the way I use it
because it makes the source code very clean.

==> A post on the dev list refers to AMF. Having AMF working in FlexJS would
be a huge time saving for us.

==> I can’t find any documentation about component skinning in FlexJS, is
there any existing content related to this topic on the wiki or elsewhere ?

Thank you.

Vincent.