Hi Vincent,

The only reason there aren't modules in FlexJS is because nobody "had to
have them" yet.  If you need them, we can probably produce a rough
equivalent of modules, but they will not unload.  Unloadable modules will
be a lot of work.

Note that FlexJS output should be much smaller than regular Flex, and
startup time has been better than regular Flex at least for the smaller
apps so your concern #3 may not be as much of a factor.

Regarding skinning, just like modules, we don't have a component set that
offers the same kind of skinning as regular Flex because nobody "had to
have it" yet.  Instead, there are different component sets that offer the
use of Material Design Lite or Jquery which have their own mechanism for
visual customization and you might find that MDL gives you a more current
look for your app.  Many Flex apps have been around for many years and
could use a upgrade in the UI.

There is discussion about a new default look for FlexJS as well, and it
will likely have some sort of customization options.

How many modules do you currently have?

Thanks,
-Alex