Vincent,

I didn't refer to any specific Flash API. In general if in your code there
is some reference to any kind of Api from Flex or in general Flash -
compiler will not compile it for you to JS. It's the matter of exploration
in case of Parsley and later try to build sources with FlexJS compiler.

AMF: We have some movement around AMF, but not sure where it is right now.
Carlos created even branch for the work and adoption of Prashant code. You
can ask in that thread [1].

As for the skinning probably Harbs has more experience in case of Basic
components, but I assume that everything is happen in CSS. We have also in
FlexJS MDL [2][3] module which has initially quite good look.

 [1]
http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-AMF-support-td36013.html
[2] https://getmdl.io/components/index.html
[3]