On 15/10/2016 00:35, Hunter Johnson wrote:

>so that someone using MS Word can then work with it with no problems ?

It all depends upon how the formatting is MS Word is done, and what
features and functionality in MS Word are used.

The only way to know if LibO will do what you want, is to use LibO.

For my part, I point blank refuse to use MS Word (any version), because
it is completely, utterly and absolutely incompatible with itself (the
same version but on a different computer)--- to the point that they
might as well have been written by two different companies, with
different development teams.