I have a question about LIbre Office- I am sorry if this is not the right venue
for it, but can’t find anything else on your website.

My friend collaborates with others/ edits MS Word documents on her iMac using
the Apple Pages software (she does not own MS Word).

After she edits it in Pages, she sends it back to the others in MS Word format,
but Pages does something to it and it never looks right when the MS Word users
get the document back from her.

Can Libre Office both receive, edit and send MS Word formatted files- possibly
with .doc and .docx extensions, with no glitches, so that someone using MS Word
can then work with it with no problems ?

If you can direct me to any further discussions on this, I will be most

Thank you,