It feels like everybody agrees this is a good idea, but somethings hasn't
been discussed so far: the Foundation already has 2 ways of recognizing
members of the community:

1. by making them "committers"
2. by making them members of the PMC

If Groovy Champions is going to be different, we need a good explanation
why it doesn't fit in those 2 categories. Especially to give to the Board.
I have my ideas why, but I'd like to hear what others say.