On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 4:27 PM, @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:

> On 2018-02-24 (08:32 MST), Kent West <we...@acu.edu> wrote:
> >
> > And yet, no one's been able to tell me how to do it.
>
> We have. Eliminate the rewrites/redirects.

So is that what I did?

> The fact is that what you want to do is the DEFAULT behavior of apache. It
> will serve the file you ask for UNLESS something else tells it not to.

Must be something Debian changed then, 'cause I don't even know how to
create or eliminate a rewrite/redirect (unless, that is, that's what I've
done.)

> Basically, you are asking "How do i get water to come out of a faucet
> instead of beer" and we're saying "unhook the beer keg from your water
> line" and you're saying "that doesn't tell me how to get water out of my
> faucet".

That works for someone who knows what a beer keg is and how to disconnect
it from the water line.

At any rate, it works now. Thanks!