On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 3:26 PM, David Copeland <david.copel...@jsidata.ca>
wrote:

> But the DNS entries for "sitename.org" are maintained somewhere, by
> somebody, just ask them to add the subdomain.

Ah, yes, I was still fundamentally misunderstanding what I was supposed to
be doing.

So, I went to "google.domains.com" and logged in to tinker with my domain
settings, and now I've added a "Registered host", just by adding the
"beta." to the front of my sitename - same address.

But I'm guessing that's not enough, because I'm still getting a "not found"
error.

--
Kent West                    <")))><