Hi,

I'm using Fuseki GSP, and so far have put all data into one default dataset and using graphs to split it.

If I'm right there would be benefits using more than one dataset
- better performance - each query is done inside a dataset so less data = faster query
- protection of data - can't "accidentaly" query data from other datasets
Downsides:
- combining data from various datasets is heavier task

Is this correct? Any other things that should be considered?

Thank you

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's
Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.peso...@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300