Is this example from web page (a bit modified)

config_ds1.ttl:

@prefix  fuseki:   <http://jena.apache.org/fuseki# >  .
@prefix  rdf:      <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns# >  .
@prefix  rdfs:     <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema# >  .
@prefix  tdb:      <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2008/tdb# >  .
@prefix  ja:       <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2005/11/Assembler# >  .
@prefix  :         <# >  .

<#service1> rdf:type fuseki:Service ;
    fuseki:name                        "ds"  ;        # http://host:port/ds
    fuseki:serviceQuery                "sparql"  ;    # SPARQL query service
    fuseki:serviceQuery                "query"  ;     # SPARQL query service
(alt name)
    fuseki:serviceUpdate               "update"  ;    # SPARQL update service
    fuseki:serviceUpload               "upload"  ;    # Non-SPARQL upload
service
    fuseki:serviceReadWriteGraphStore  "data"  ;      # SPARQL Graph store
protocol (read and write)
    fuseki:dataset                    <#dataset1> ;
    .
<#dataset1> rdf:type tdb:DatasetTDB ; tdb:location "/home/jena_data/dataset1/" ;ja:context [ ja:cxtName "arq:queryTimeout" ; ja:cxtValue "1000" ] ; fuseki-server.jar --update --port 3030 --config config_ds1.ttl Same as fuseki-server.jar --update --port 3030 --loc=/home/jena_data/dataset1/ /ds