You can run many datasets by using the --config argument and specifying an
appropriate configuration file.  This should be used instead of the --loc
argument which is a convenience short cut to run  a server with a single
dataset.

http://jena.apache.org/documentation/fuseki2/fuseki-configuration.html

Rob