On 01/08/13 13:18, Joachim Backes wrote:
Ok, I give up, wont waste any more effort on that then but it really
diminishes the usefulness of VB!

Thanks,

Bob

Did you install the Vbox extension pack? It's needed for USB access, even in the OSE version!

Joachim Backes

No, I didn't know it existed. But perhaps there is some way to Install from the hard drive which would seem more logical? So far all I have been able to do is install WinXP from a CD. OSX10.5 tries but drives the cpu to 100% and seems to go nowhere after that.

I have the Fedora 19 DVD iso saved to my NFS. I can't seem to find any way to make it install from that either short of saving it to a DVD firs and don't know where to find answers to these questions. Perhaps I don't have the right key words for Google?

Bob

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

box10   Fedora-19 Linux/XFCE